Disposal repairs in San Antonio, TX.
Same day 24/7. Call toll-free: 210 538-9875
Welcome to San Antonio, TX Appliance Repair we are locally established
company specializing on San Antonio, TX Disposal Repair. We
have a total solution for all San Antonio, TX disposal repair
needs. San Antonio, TX Appliance Repair has more to offer than
most local contractors.
- We provide same day San Antonio, TX County service 24/7
- Free with the repair Service call free with the disposal repair
- $15.00 off disposal repair coupon online
- San Antonio Certified Technicians on All Major Disposal
Brands and Models
- We serve all San Antonio, TX County
- Low price San Antonio, TX Disposal Repair guarantee
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
We service entire San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas including
Live Oak Helotes
Fair Oaks Ranch
Veiw the our entire San Antonio, TX service area
You can always check our easy to repair disposal tips or let us take care of all your disposal needs.
At San Antonio, TX Appliance Repair we want to help you managing
your busy life and schedule your San Antonio, TX disposal repair
appointment as conveniently as possible. As always, you
can call us at:
You may now schedule your appointment online. Please send
us an Email at email@example.com
and submit your name, phone number, address and brief description
of the problem. We will confirm your appointment in the
next 60 minutes
San Antonio, TX Disposal Repair Easy to Repair Tips
You can probably install your own food waste disposer,
as it is not hard work, will save time, and is inexpensive
if you do it yourself.
The only tools needed are a common screwdriver, a Phillips
screwdriver, a '/'j.6-inch wrench, and a hammer (if you
connect dish¬washer to disposer). The only materials
needed arc plumber's putty and two wire nuts.
To install your food waste disposer, and proceed as follows:
1. Clean the drain line thoroughly by routing with a plumber's
flexible tape. This is a must when installing a disposer,
except in new homes, since most drains are so heavily coated
on the inside with hardened grease and accumulations that
they will not carry away the flow of food waste. Remove
old sealing material and gasketing from sink drain opening,
both top and bottom.
2. If a dishwasher is to be used in connection with your
disposer, it is suggested that the dishwasher knock-out
plug be removed before installation of the disposer. The
drain plug is easily knocked out by using a hammer and small
chisel or screwdriver. Be sure to remove knock-out plug
from inside disposer.
3. To install sink flange, form a ring of top-grade oil
base putty around the underside of sink flange. Use putty
that remains pliable. Do not use mastic. Insert sink flange
once it is sealed.
4. Insert three slotted screws in the tapped holes in the
mount¬ing ring (3 or 4 turns).
5. From underneath the sink, place protector gasket over
the sink flange. Follow with the protector ring (flat side
up) and then the mounting ring (with screws).
6. Hold the above parts above groove in the sink flange
and push snap ring over the sink flange until it seats in
the groove. Caution: Do not spread the snap ring as it will
slip easily but firmly over the sink flange without spreading.
7. Using the screwdriver, tighten the three slotted screws
evenly so that gasket and protector ring is snug to the
underside of the sink. Do not distort the protector ring.
Install two hex nuts 2 or 3 turns onto two of the slotted
8. Lift the disposer and tilt and slip the slotted holes
in the support ring over the slotted screws above the hex
nuts. This will help support the unit.
9. Affix the other hex nut to the other slotted screw (2
or 3 turns).
10. Align disposer for proper assembly of elbow assembly.
11. Tighten the three hex nuts and slotted screws evenly
to complete installation.
12. Connect flange-type elbow to disposer and connect to
13. Test installation for water leaks and be sure all plumbing
connections are tight.
14. Inspect inside of disposer to be certain no foreign
material (screws, nails, and the like) is present. Install
15. Make all connections in accordance with local plumbing
codes and ordinances where installation is made.
Call us at 210 538-9875 for Appliance repair in San Antonio, TX.
Free service call within repair.